Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day three

Yesterdays challenge was more successful in igniting inertia -however much of an oxymoron that may be- than my social life. Gradually, I've been able to bring myself back, albeit with many distractions. Nevertheless, that is what happens sometimes when a worthy goal is looming on the horizon. The most important thing I can do right now is to keep going at whatever pace my unconscious mind will let me proceed. I've started to see that the goal is huge and I would benefit from breaking it down into some smaller elements. One of course will be to work on myself a bit. You know, the exterior and the interior. Although I've done significant work on the interior over the years, there is always more, some greater nuance, or sometimes back to square one. The point being that it is always an area of opportunity. My theory is that when you want to create something, and you aren't getting the result, that you should look for what is right in front of you as your first action step. Whatever your personal sense of integrity says is "out" that is where to begin. So, some of the things I plan on having be back "in" again are stillness in my core, gratitude for all things-just as they are, and playfulness. Just a few minor details..lol.

No comments: