Tuesday, September 9, 2008

greetings

Welcome to my new business coaching blog. I decided to write this as a result of the number of coaching clients that ask me for advice on how to start their own business. The platform is especially geared towards start up home businesses but you'll find that the business coaching will be applicable to any business on a theoretical level.
Let's start at the beginning. All businesses start with an idea. Your job as a business owner is to take that idea and put it into a form that can be easily communicated to your target customer. Hopefully, that idea is also something that you can see your customer needs. If your idea is about an actual product, the game of getting the message out there is made possible by proven business concepts. There are methodologies you can follow. If your idea is a service that makes things a little more complicated. But, before I get ahead of myself, I want to say that your mindset when beginning this business is quite important. It is very beneficial to think like an entrepreneur. Throughout the course of this blog, I will attempt to share what it means to be an entrepreneur both in theory and practice.

No comments: