Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nobody Said It Would Be Easy

The last three weeks have been nose to the grindstone. I have completed a training program, a coaching program, intensive and ongoing self training, and still have only small results. There is no shortage of people attempting to advise me for substantial amounts of money, and a few that generously and freely send me new information on a regular basis. Being on this side of the equation as consumer, I can truthfully say, the next person who I work with will show me their wares upfront. People like Perry Marshall and Ken McCarthy (leaders in the field) have sent new training material daily- and it has substance. For someone new in this business,and I imagine for some that have experience as well, it is great training. When it comes time to buy- that is where I will be heading. It is too easy to spend a fortune as an internet marketer; everyone whose materials I've read says the same thing. And my own experience has shown that the amount spent on the product is not necessarily an indication of a promising outcome for the consumer.

No comments: